Thursday, December 13, 2012

Life ~ a collection of beautiful moments......

With a heavy heart ~ letting go can be very tough.......I am beyond blessed to be able to share with you Grandma, how very much you mean to me and the impact you have on my heart ~ my life. To talk of heaven, fear, love and life. And with all that, I'm still not ready. Yet I know you are.........with that, we'll all do what's tough ~ all the while knowing that you're making your way home! 

"Knowing the parting that was soon to come did not diminish the beauty nor our delight in being together. No, it heightened it. It made us more alive to the moment. More aware. More present. And so it is with a heart awakened to it's sorrow. It is more present, more aware and more alive ~ to all the facets of life." - Captivating








No comments:

Post a Comment